My commenting rules are not that much different to most other blogs out there.
They are as follows:
- The first time you comment, your comment will be held awaiting my approval.
- Following an approved comment your future comments will be automatically approved.
- Feel free to disagree with me or any other commenter, but disagree nicely.
- I will delete or edit comments for the following reasons;
- Racist Language.
- Sexist Language.
- Abusive Language (the occasional use of an in context four letter word will not get your comment deleted).
- Personal attacks on me or another commenter.
- Spam will always be deleted.
- Do not feed the trolls.
- I may ban persistent abusers of the guidelines.
Please feel free to comment.
My blog is my personal space on the internet and when you comment you are like a guest in my house. You are very welcome and I don’t mind if you disagree with me, we enjoy a lively discussion, but if you decide to urinate in the front room I may ask you to leave. If I delete a comment or block someone I am not curtailing anyone’s freedom of speech, they are perfectly free to set up their own blog where they can say what they like. All I am doing is saying “I don’t like you pissing on my carpet.”